Friday, August 8, 2008

Gray skies are going to clear up ...

It's thunderbooming and pouring rain ... yet as I write this, I feel as though the sun is shining upon our family and that the tides of change are smiling at last. There is peace in the voices of my loved ones and solutions are finally within grasp. Most importantly - I know the people I love are going to be better than OK ...

It has been said that the universe works through people and I have been witness to this over and over again. Goodness prevails. Faith conquors all and life with its intricate twists and turns - is (always) unfolding as it should. Once again our faith has been tested!

Now - onto more important things of a daily nature .... preparations for the upcoming camping trip are underway. Everyone is excited to spend some time all together and I know my hubby is going to miss a good time - even though right now the long term forecast is predicting rain and thunder ...

We will persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment