Sunday, November 9, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Can you believe that it is only 46 days until Christmas? I haven't done anything so far to prepare for the festive season, however I have made a decision. Wherever I possibly can, I am going to vote wisely with my consumer dollars and purchase goods that are either local, or at least responsibility and ethically produced.

Last year I vowed not to do or buy anything for Christmas without love in my heart. It worked ... I found myself humming happily along as I chose special gifts for my family and friends. If I couldn't find something that I thought they would like, I gave them something I wanted them to have or that meant something special to me.

Much to plan. Much to buy. Much to do ... much ado about ... Christmas. And it is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment