Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a Wrap! Not!

Countdown is on - and it's not days, but rather, hours. Thought I was ready.

tick tock

Laundry to do. Bedding to change. Presents to find (the ones I tucked away in really good spots).

tick tock

Rugs to vaccuum - or maybe burn! Toilets to scrub. Floors to wash. Presents to find (I hid them so well even I can't find them). Pictures to print.

tick tock

Food to buy. Camera battery to charge. One more gift card to buy - and more if I don't find those hidden presents.

tick tock

Dog to bath. Fridge to wipe. House to clean.

tick tock

What's that ticking??? Of course - It's the sound of Christmas thundering towards us- ready or not! And I thought it was a wrap ....

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Try having four Christmas events to attend in one day. I promise it isn't simple for house-guests either. All the same, I love Christmas. I wish you a happy one!

    ReplyDelete