Friday, January 23, 2009

Private Pity Party

I'm having my own private pity party. Pour me (more wine!). Poor me - my head hurts. A headache has been chasing me all day and it finally caught me! I have to complain here -- the dog is sick of listening. Suffice to say - this will be a short post.

Lucky me - I had the day off so my weekend started today. In fact I've been confusing today with Saturday all day long, and was delighted to discover (watching the news) that I have 2 full days in front of me. I think a four day work week is perfect, and if I could afford it, I would choose a short week in a heartbeat.

For now, I will finish my glass of wine, take another Motrin and watch an episode of Battlestar Gallactica with hubby before turning in. The pity party was short lived. I feel better already just knowing that when I wake up tomorrow - I have the whole weekend to enjoy.

Poor me no more! Pity party is officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment