Thursday, February 5, 2009

Breathing Easy

Time to exhale.

It's the end of what seemed to be a long week. How is that?? Today was my Friday. (happy sigh) Tomorrow Hubby and I are having a mini vacay -- his Christmas gift to me. We are heading up north for a night at a resort and then lunch on the snow train. How sweet is that?

Hubby has been working long hours for the past few months down in the cave (he works out of the house) so I am really looking forward to some quality time with him. No computers. No phones. Just him and his smile. Although he may sneak his Zune in there somewhere ...

With Kidlet off with her dad to an out of town hockey tournament and eldest daughter dogging sitting Fritz, we're home free; a guilt free weekend!
For now, at this very moment, I lean back in my soft place and take a deep breath and ever so slowly, e x h a l e.

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh..a mini-vacation sounds so wonderful! Hope you two have a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I must agree, a vacation would be lovely...

    But I hope you have a wonderful relaxed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I plan on it. I am very lucky to have this chance to unwind. Nice to "see" you again Jessica -- and Carrie, I have been following your journey with boyfriend, army etc. I love your blog -- just wish you had comments enabled. Have a wonderful weekend my blog buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIH,
    Luv the picture and SO happy the two of you are taking some 'WE' away time together. VERY important. Enjoy each moment and 'toot toot'.... ;-)

    MIH

    ReplyDelete