Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Buzz

Depleted.
That's me tonight. I gulp glasses of water as if somehow that will replenish my tired body and soul. I have spent the day like honey bee, passing pollen from blossom to blossom. I have given all I have to offer and although I am tired - I am satisfied and contented.

Highlighted.
Trailing labelia, pink snapdragons, petunias - blossoms in shades of purple, fuschia, pink, and white, My planting pots are overflowing and our yard is now vibrant in full living colour. Hands buried in the soil, dirt on my face and not a care in the world ... nothing brings peace like communing with the garden. A hot caramel sundae from the Dairy Queen doesn't hurt either.

Good Night.
Sleep will come easy tonight; the day has been full and fruitful. Peace to those who are carrying burdens hard to bear ... may sleep come to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment