Sunday, September 27, 2009

Work Trip

I am off for a few days to one of our maritime provinces to work a trade show. I am anxious to see how far along they are in fall -- if their leaves are changing already. I am looking forward to a steaming bowl of chowder and a walk by the water. Hopefully I can squeeze in a few scenic shots.

There will be a few long days but mostly I will enjoy flying in a plane, inhaling a deep breath of fresh maritime air and appreciating a brief change of scenery. Who knew work could be so fun!

4 comments:

  1. The leaves have definitely started changing in the Maritimes! Depends on which province you are going to of course... but the colours have started to appear. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Even brief work time away is a nice break to everyday life :)
    cuz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely trip Lyn, I'll catch up here with your posts i've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete