Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter Whimsy

Tonight is  my Friday night  ... I'm off tomorrow so why not end my week with whimsy?

Cold weather and snow usually means we are wearing boots to work. Shoes are carted in plastic bags, stuffed in book bags or ... the easy alternative .... left at work. A quick look around my cubehood was telling. My gal pals love their footwear. Me? I am lazy so I just wear boots that I don't have to change. Enjoy!

Lovely selection!

Comfort is the name of the game here ,,,

Rollerblades for quick trips.

These boots are made for  ... just about anything.

2 comments:

  1. i'd like my work week to end on thursday! enjoy your weekend Lyn! is it warming up there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny about the shoes. I guess that means it must be messy on your way to work quite often. The most I do is wear flip flops to work and then change into dress shoes when I get there (and I only do that because my feet hurt if I walk in heels for longer than two seconds). I happily ended my work week yesterday since we are all patiently waiting for mounds and mounds of snow to come....

    Enjoy your weekend and get some good relaxing moments!!!

    ReplyDelete