Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ready or Not

I've only known that I have this business trip for 2 years ... so why am I waiting on a dryer full of clothes, hunting for my missing camera charger, downloading driver updates from the Canon website ....etc etc.?

Because I am a classic procastinator. I thrive on the thrill of "just in time", "by the skin of my teeth", "by a hair's breadth". I loathe the peace of mind that comes with having everything organized in advance, the suitcase packed and ready by the door. Where's the fun in that? No last minute body searches for plane tickets, no repeat trips from the car to the house to retrieve that one last thing ... It's a walk on the wild side, not for the faint of heart!

OK, now that I am done justifying my disorganized chaos, I have to run and finish packing. This post was just another exercise in procastination. God I'm good .... Off I go - for real this time.

My flight leaves in nine hours! Ready or not.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun on the wild side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, my kindred spirit. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip and remember to bring yourself back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels Lyn!
    i hope you don't forget anything on your return :)

    ReplyDelete