Sunday, December 12, 2010

Feeling alot like Christmas

Ahhh ... after spending a full 8 hours in a shopping funnel yesterday, it is a welcomed respite to finally sit back and exhale. I have my feet up in front of the fire with my first eggnog of the season in hand. The homey smell of my tortiere baking is wafting from the kitchen and I am consuming an endless diet of Christmas movies -- some a little cheesy - others a little smaltzy. No worries! This is not the time to develp a palate for the finer things in life. Pass the nutmeg please!

Tonight it feels like Christmas. Peace and calm resonate through me like a happy hum. And I am soaking up every droplet of the festive spirit I can. All is well in my world. and for that, I am truly grateful.

My Christmas wish for you ... I hope that all is well in your world too.



1 comment:

  1. So lovely and festive Lyn, and your wish is very sweet. I wish the same for you, and more!

    (would you believe i've not bought a gift yet?? still working on december birthdays!)

    ReplyDelete