Friday, February 18, 2011

She's Back

She burst through the door with a toothy grin wider than her face and promptly dropped her bags. "I'm home". Sound the trumpets; Kidlet is home from school for reading week, although I doubt I will actually catch her "reading". I was on my day off so we had a little time to catch up before I left to do groceries. Unless it is before noon, she always has alot to say. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She held the dog up to her face, flashed her pearly whites and urged me to "take the pic" for my blog. She added that my blog has been stale lately without any Kidlet posts. So here you go Kidlet! Fridge is full, the front hall is cluttered with extra shoes and bags and I'll have to maneuver around the extra vehicle in the driveway. But you were right about something Kidlet - life is a little spicier when you are around. Not sure about my blog though.

1 comment:

  1. Dont you wish you had of taken my advice and snapped that photo now! :)
    I think the blog shows improvement with this post
    -kidlet

    ReplyDelete