Saturday, September 10, 2011

Leo's Love Quiz

Today was just about as perfect a fall day as there could be. The sky was clear and deep blue and the air was warm, fresh, and devoid of humidity. Hubby and I stole a few hours and walked Fritz by the spectacular waterfront in our town.

To celebrate this glorious day I am sharing something written by a wonderfully inspiring person - Leo Buscaglia-  one of my favourites and though he passed away in 1998, he left the world forever changed. I hope you enjoy this little quiz and that it gives you food for thought.

Leo's Love Quiz

A few end-of-the-day questions for each of us...
Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?
Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?
Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?
Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least, to smile?
Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?
Have I gone through the day without fretting over what I don't have and celebrating the things I do have?
Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?
Have I forgiven myself?
Have I learned something new about life, living or love?
If you are not satisfied with your answers, take heart. Tomorrow you get to start all over again! If you will it, this is one quiz you can never fail.
 Sending each of you love and wishes for a wonderful weekend.




1 comment:

  1. I love this little quiz! And, as always, I love your photos. (Esp. the first one, today.)

    Happy weekend, Lyn! :)

    ReplyDelete