Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On the Cusp

I just noticed that this blog is teetering with 99 followers the exact same day that my other blog, Soul Snax gained three new followers to also reach 99 (and they are not all the same followers). hmm

I am thrilled that anyone other than my proud papa would want to read something I write, so I think sitting on the cusp of this little milestone is to remind me to be grateful. And so I will  be, and am.

I enjoy the little blogger community I have come to know and be a part of these past four years. There are so many wonderful writers out there and people who willing to share. I have learned that everyone has a story to tell, and I love to read them.

Thank you to all of you who drop by for a visit now and again. It warms my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats on your followers. I do love the blogging community as well. SO MUCH. There are so many people out there that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to meet and be apart of their lives. I am so interested in all of it. And you. I have said it way too many times, but I love reading your blog because everything is insightful, wise, deep and....wholesome. I feel like I take something away every time I read just one of your posts. Thank YOU for that.

    ReplyDelete