|Photo courtesy of Good Hope Facebook page|
- Support the group in their pursuit for healthy and sustainable livelihoods
- Engage in discussion and exchange ideas on issues such as family health, women’s rights, access to resources, income generation, etc.
- Collaborate and support the center on-going projects
- Teach conversational English and pronunciation
- Be a positive role model
- Advise their group by making/designing brochures, website, and business cards
- Share fundraising skills and participate in fundraising
- Teach kids (secondary school)
- Participate in outreach activities (Home visits to the sick)
- Participate in counseling
The lives of Good Hope co-founders mirror those they service. Therefore, they are able to walk within the community with empathy, outstretched arms and open hearts ready to embrace, lift up and support those who may need comfort, care and/or medical support.My heart is already full to overflowing and this clinched it.